Because Carbide quite valuable, the proper use of the drill, so that the best use is a machining each practitioner’s responsibility. Proper use of carbide drills, including the following aspects:
- Choosing the right tool carbide drills can be used in CNC machine tools, machining centers, power, steel and good tools, and should ensure that the tip beating TIR < 0.02. The rocker drilling, universal milling machine is small due to the power, precision spindle poor, easily lead to the collapse of carbide drill early losses, should be avoided.
- Choosing the right shank collet, lateral pressure handle, hydraulic handle, heat up the handle, etc. can be used, but due to the quick change drill chuck clamping force is not enough to slip easily lead to drill failure, should eliminate use.
- Proper Cooling
(1) It should be noted cooled cold outside direction combined to form the upper and lower echelon, and to minimize the angle between the tool.
(2) cooling the drill should be noted that the pressure and flow rate, and should prevent coolant leaks affect the cooling effect.
- The correct drilling process
(1) When the diamond surface inclination> 8-10 ° when, can not drill. < 8-10 ° , the feed should be reduced to the normal 1 / 2-1 / 3
(2) when the drill surface inclination> 5 ° , the feed should be reduced to the normal 1 / 2-1 / 3
(3) When the drill holes intersecting (orthogonal or oblique bore hole), the feed should be reduced to the normal 1 / 2-1 / 3
(4) 2 edge drill can not reaming.
Stay tuned for detailed product information company official website: http://www.langfengmetallic.com/